Thursday, June 11, 2009

June 11, 2009 - Thursday -

--.) I just sleep 4am in the morning because I was so busy chatting with Tim and I did not realize that it was very late.. hehehe :D And my mom was always telling me "Joyjoy, katulog na!"(Joyjoy,you better sleep now!) and I just always saying later mom, later.. hahaha :D

Today is the day that I woke up 11am.. haha :D what a sleep!! hmmm, and my mom was busy arranging her things because she will be back in Dubai already :(
I was so lonely deep inside my heart because I don't want her to recognize me that I feel that way..I always hug her in the living room and I always say to her that "mama,I will miss you again"

And we ready our self because we are going to take her to the airport, 2pm is her flight.. This was the very first time that my mom went back to Dubai we did not shed tears when she lives, I just said to her "see you on march" hmmm just fighting and controlling my tears when I say that T.T) I was really thinking that 9 months is just easy to wait.. I had also a very important persons coming on the month of March, my mom and Kris.. And that's why I can wait because they made a promise to me :) So, no worry at all and just say to my self AJA AJA :) hahaha!!

When we go home I drop by at the SM mall.. Im alone strolling in the mall :D hehe! Just to ease my self ^^ I am enjoying watching the dress because I can't buy them hahaha :D I just bought a small notebook for my school things and after that I just go home because Im soooo sleepy and hungry at the same time :D hahaha

I just got home at 5pm, and first thing to do was I was finding a food in the refrigerator and glad to say that I found one.. hahahaha :D Yum, yum yum eating time!! weeeeeh :)

The loneliness I feel inside, It made me feel sleepy --.)ZZzzzz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment