Monday, June 15, 2009


Wearing pink she's Nikki, the white shirt she's Kimkim and left side of me she's Jeniffer... We are supposed to be five but she's not here with us because she has a baby taking good care of...


-- my classmates --


June 13, 2009 - Saturday -

Reunion with my High school classmates, at KAhulugan Spring

I waited for them in 3 hours and I was so very hungry.. because we have supposed to go at 7am but we did not, instead of 10am.. WOW!! very late.. hmmm but its ok I haven't done any, they are the one busy cooking the foods.. hehehe =)

I was so very happy to see them,like it's been a while we did not see each other.. My dance group in High school wow we are so complete =) weeeeh!! And also my crush is here hahahaha name Jeffrey.. hmmm he change a lot.. We drink a lot in the cottage and then dance because the music is very nice, like were having a disco in the pool.. hahaha and we don't even really care that people are watching us :D I was so drunk because me,nikki and jeniffer are the one drinking,kim2x she doesn't drink, the boys are busy swimming.. haha But I had a lot of fun,talking with them, dancing together like we do a lot since we are in high school :D I missed that moment!! ^^ Like we talk 5 hours haha we did not know that it's already empty the alcohol we drink.. :D I know some of there secrects.. hehe sssssh!!!

Here goes the drunken joy, hehe!! I don't know why we did that.. Me and my high school crush Jeffrey, we hold our hands like girlfriend and boyfriend hehe ^^ Well, it's not that bad but he has a girlfriend but I don't even really care hehe.. It's just for a 1 day holding hands ^^ (shy joy!) Because my classmates are teasing us, so im drunk and that's why I did that holding hands to him and they were shocked hahaha..

We had so much fun, bonding to them like we did in our high school days.. I put some pictures of my dance group friends and my classmates:D

No comments:

Post a Comment